What a year 2021 has been. There were challenging moments but overall, I’m filled with gratitude. From filming my own HGTV digital show, Rentfluencer (so fun bringing you along with me on that journey!), to purchasing our latest rental property, to being able to travel again as a family to almost wrapping up with one of our biggest projects yet – and of course so many wonderful things in between!
It’s now time to slow down and relax. The kiddos are home for winter break and I will be signing off of social media until the new year. I just want to be mom and turn off the distraction of work and my phone. I hope you can do the same.
Before signing off, I’m counting down your favorites of 2021 of products that I love and shared with you.
1. Q by Quincy Mae outfits for Jack. I buy the original Quincy Mae line from our local shops but sometimes size are limited so it’s nice to know that I can order their Q line from Target, too! I was surprised that this was #1 on the list but it tells me that you love inspo for kids clothing.
2. Bamboo Utensil Organizers. Organizing our kitchen drawers has made me feel like a true adult. You too?
3. Bissell Upholstery Cleaner. This has saved our family so many times, from poop stains to wine spills!
4. Coiled robe baskets. They no longer sell the ones we have but these here are similar.
5. Marble Top Table in our living room. It’s a nice quality for the price!
6. Casaluna Chunky Knit Blanket. This is a follower favorite and I love the clay color for the cold seasons!
10. Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller. We love this stroller for Jack to ride in and for Ava and Livy to hop on and off during our walks. We even take it with us when traveling!
12. Natural Wood Footed Décor/Serve Stand – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. This tray is the same idea as the one on our dining table but longer.
13. Rectangle Wood Framed Mirror Natural – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. This is the mirror in our powder room that looks a lot more expensive than it really is!
14. Minsmere Caned Accent Table with Drawer – Opalhouse™. We have this in the natural color for Jack’s old nursery and our guest bedroom.
16. We Are the Gardeners (Hardcover) – by Joanna Gaines. We got for Livy’s birthday and it’s such a great kids book!
A couple of favorites that barely missed the list:
Our wood frames in the living room. The quality is great and I’m thinking of getting the 25” x 25” black frames for above our console, behind our two chairs in the living room.
I loved seeing what your favorites were for this year! I hope you found some great ideas and inspiration. Thank you for a wonderful year – you all feel like a part of my extended family. Looking forward to the new year. Wishing you the happiest of holidays!